Monday, June 7, 2010


Well, it's a brand new week. I'm hoping to hear from a hospital about a CNA job. I was really wanting to work all summer, but all my applications have been ignored I guess. I was giving the last hospital I applied at one week to contact me and that week is over, so I guess I'm going to go to plan #2. HOBBY LOBBY! It's a great place to work. Christian owned, closed on Sunday, great pay, benefits, and HELLO-it's only my new favorite place to shop. Can we say employee discount?!! I hope it works out if that's where God is wanting me.

Enough of that. I want to share my latest sign. I think I want to put this one on a white easel. Not sure yet.

I also have a new type of craft I'm working on. Samantha, my sister, will probably be my #1 customer for this one. She has a 3 year old that is about as girly as they come. (I'll share pics of Alysa and Luke later.)

So, this is what I call a headband tower. It is made with an oatmeal can and ribbon. It was super fun to make! I have needed something for my headbands for a while, but there's nothing in the stores really. This idea came to me in the middle of a sermon at church. (Don't ask!)

Below is an "upgraded" headband! The flower isn't attached yet. I'm thinking of putting a few flowers on alligator clips and making a little piece of ribbon to attach it to on the headband. It would sell as a set!



Well, that's it for now. I'll be back soon with more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment