Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A few more...

Keith's cousin is getting married June 19th, so I made them the sign on the last post. The W. I wanted to do something more, so when I received their invitation yesterday, I knew what I wanted to do! The edges are photo corners, and of course, the rest is ribbon!!


This is what I gave Amber (Keith's sister) her birthday present in. She is really into zebra print, and is wanting to eventually use it as a theme in her room. This box is just a photo box you can get from Hobby Lobby. I just wrapped a piece of ribbon around it, added a flower and piece of ribbon in the name box. Since then, I've gotten her 2 more and plan to put her upcoming gifts in those as well. I love killing 2 birds with 1 stone!!

This next thing was so fun to make! I'm making them for my niece, Alysa. I only had one alligator clip, so I was only able to make one! Many different bugs to come though!



No comments:

Post a Comment