Thursday, June 17, 2010

My first orders!


Well, I've finally started receiving orders!! I'm really loving this hobby. It's not everyday that you get to make money at something you love doing. All this crafty stuff is making me more and more girly. (Keith's not complaining...he tells me I need to be quite often) I'm actually going tomorrow to have my REAL nails done for the first time. I've never been able to grow my nails long enough to have them done, until now. I guess it's because I'm not working outside and breaking them off all the time. Anyway, enough of that. On to my orders!! The first sign I made was for a lady in my church, she liked it but it clashed with her door..


She said to make the primary color red, so I made a completely different one. Here it is! Bad picture of it..it's really cute!

She also ordered this next one. She said she wanted pink and zebra stripe to be the primary colors. I'm not completely satisfied with this one, it seems that it is missing something. I may just need to start all over! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

This next sign is for a different lady in my church. She also wanted red to be the main color. She is a grandmother, so I figured some bright colors added in would be nice.

Well, that's about all of the crafts I've finished. I've made Alysa some hair clips and headbands. I'll post those pics later though.

I've got a very busy two weeks coming up. First off, Saturday- we are going to Nashville, TN. Keith's cousin is getting married. We will stay the night Saturday night and drive in Sunday. Monday (our 2 year anniversary) we will be driving to Birmingham, AL. I have an appointment at UAB Tuesday from 7-4 to see if I'm healthy enough to donate a kidney to a great friend of the family, Bro. Harvey Reeves. After the appointment, we will drive to Atlanta to visit/help some friends of ours that just had twin girls. They are a super sweet couple and we are very excited about getting to visit! Hopefully during all my travels I'll be able to keep crafting. I already have my ribbon packed so I can make flowers on the road. :)

I think that's enough for now. I'm going to try to make it to bed before 1 tonight. Goodnight all! Or good day..or whatever!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous job as usual! Isn't it exciting to have people ask you to do special work for them!

    ReplyDelete